As the warmer weather moves in, we all spring into action, including those pesky, unwanted intruders!
If you’re looking for a way to prevent some of those intruders from entering your home and/or business, try hitting some or even ALL of our points on our Spring Ahead Cleaning Checklist below and have a happy and hopefully pest-free Spring season!
Spring Ahead Cleaning Checklist
- Check your roof (or hire a professional) for any leaks
- Sweep up cobwebs and clean out nooks and crannies where spiders and other insects may dwell
- Repair any screen damage before opening those windows and screen doors to let in that spring air (You probably don’t want to let insects in as well!)
- Check for gaps around windows and doors
- Clear and replace old mulch
- Check for evidence of moisture or condensation around plumbing or windows
- Make sure garbage containers are properly sealed and stored
- Clear old shrubbery away from the home
- Clean out gutters
- Clean out pantries and around appliances in the kitchen to pick up any food debris
- Clean out any unneeded clutter in storage areas where pests can hide
- Call your preferred pest management company to inspect for any potential problems
Safeway Pest Management can inspect and locate areas that could potentially cause a pest problem. We offer one time service options, but also offer monthly, bi-monthly and seasonal options for regular maintenance of your home and business. Give us a call at 262-679-4422 or 800-956-0800
We service a large portion of Wisconsin and parts of Northern Illinois. Visit our website at www.safewaypest.net to view our coverage area or to get a free quote!